Not really but this is just funny as hell
That awkward moment when you realize your teacher is probably making a drinking game out of grading your papers because it’s so fucking mind numbing otherwise.
Teacher: If you have 10 chocolate cakes and someone asks for 2, how many do you have left?
Teacher: Okay, well what if somebody forcibly takes two of the cakes, how many would you have left then?
Me: 10 and a dead body.
MANICURE MUSE: Moschino Resort ‘13
Sport is no longer its own retail category. Even though Moschino is known for retro 60s silhouettes and signature soft bows, it has embraced sport for Resort ‘13 with nylon tech fabrics works into collarless moto jackets and structured a-line skirts. Most notable is the electric poppy print splattered onto classic dresses, jackets, and shorts. The black grounded print is seasonless and flirty with the bright neon colors.
To emulate this look, I used Black Taxi and St. John’s Wood by Nails Inc, Mitzi by Zoya, and Poolside Party, All Eyes on Me! by NCLA.
To get these ladyfingers:
1. Start with a full black nail
2. Using a dotter tool (or bobby pin), dot small green dots to paint your first flowers
3. Repeat using peach and lavender letting the flowers overlap
4. Dot small dots of black in the center of each flower to polish the look
5. Top it off with Seche Vite’s Fast Dry Top Coat